INDIE FILMMAKERS: Get the guidance you need on your projects by using the form below. Free Consultation.
Line Producer / Production Manager / Production Coordinator
*Organized all logistics including but not limited to: hiring crew, renting equipment, booking talent, securing the needs of all departments, information distribution, problem solving, liaison between the production and the studio and/or outside vendors, securing facilities and office layout, budget tracking and accounting policies enforcement, calendar and travel coordination, staff management and contract processing.
• Communicated on a constant basis with production managers, directors, staff and agents to ensure everything is prepared for filming.
• Met with outside vendors, artists, actors and other professionals to discuss the needs of the production. Oversaw contract signature and distribution. Clearly outlined expectations, dates and services required by the individual or organization.
• Planned, organized and facilitated the travel movements of cast, crew, equipment and supplies to various distant filming locations.
• Responded to problems and issues as they develop during the filming of the project, including the anticipation of potential problems with regards to equipment, personnel or supplies before they become problematic.
• Troubleshot issues in regards to supply and personnel needs, studio requirements, agent and actor requests, force of nature mishaps, contracts issues, and script revisions.
• Facilitated the understanding of agreements as well as resolved conflicts between the departments and the management or outside vendors and the production in a productive and acceptable manner for all involved.
* Scripted, Non-Scripted; Union, Non-Union; Self-sufficient or Team Oriented; Can give and take direction
* Writing and Editing Skills
* Degree in Cinematography and tons of Set Experience in various roles.